Monday, February 7, 2011

AFTER A LONG SILENCE....

Hi again! Apologies for not having been around for a while. I have just been taken up with work and not had much time to focus on this blog. I came here today to respond to a reader's comment couple of days back.

To my last post "Sterilizing ..", a reader commented "I could have Googled this and would have got millions of ways to do this". This absolutely true and these days it is also true for almost anything you wished to search for. 

My whole point was to impart tried and tested processes and give my readers a quick choice instead of combing through the million ways one would find in a Google search. 

Anyway, I also posted the Sterilizing process as a predecessor for my next post, which I will post as soon as I have a breather from work. I hope this will be soon. Until then... :)

No comments: